Studies show that educators are using a lot of time to guide students in general topics. To meet that challenge the International Health departments of University of Copenhagen (KU) and University of Southern Denmark (SDU) requested to develop this online tool, Better Thesis, that both Danish and foreign students can use.
The tool is developed in English as a standalone application and works as a free online supplement to face-to-face coaching and strengthens students’ research, project management and information skills. Sequences and exercises can also be used modularly to other research-oriented tasks than the thesis.
Better Thesis is a joint production by University of Southern Denmark, Department of Public Health, University of Copenhagen, Department of International Health and Denmark’s Electronic Research Library (DEFF) under consultancy from Thomas Kaarstad, Head of Users Services at University Library of Southern Denmark and Kira Stine Hansen, First Librarian and Deputy Head at The Royal Library – Faculty Library of Natural and Health Sciences.
Contact regarding content and technical issues:
Henrik Bregnhøj: email@example.com
Anne-Marie Mosbech: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concept, project development and editing:
– Ekstern lektor, Institut for International Sundhed, Immunologi og Mikrobiologi
– Owner, Mosbech Kommunikation
Writing and review:
Flemming Konradsen, Professor and Director of Copenhagen School of Global health
– Assistant Professor, University of Copenhagen / Copenhagen School of Global Health
Michael james Calopietro
– Special Advisor, University of Copenhagen / Copenhagen School of Global Health
– Information Specialist, The Royal Library – Faculty Library of Natural and Health Sciences
– The Royal Library – Faculty Library of Natural and Health Sciences
– Associate professor, University of Southern Denmark, Health Promotion
Rita Irene Rattenborg
– Librarian, University Library of Southern Denmark